ArmyGrl

Grounded

Grounded
ArmyGrl, Jul 4, 2017
Description:
Created for the Monthly Muse Art Journal Challenge, First Week July 2017.

I used Paula Kesselring's So Many Hairstyles silhouettes; Little Butterfly Wing's M3 Nov 16 add ons, Lynn Marie's Firm Foundations M3 Nov 16 add ons, and a background from the Feb 17 M3 main kit.

TFL!
MrsPeel, KarenB, Farwen and 1 other person like this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, this is so interesting. The photo within the silhouette is a delightful surprise and I like everything on the layout. I especially like your inspiration quote.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • gracielou
      wow, so creative.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Great photo. Love the blending and the handwriting font. So very well done!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Sokee
      W0W this is wonderfully creative!
    • mimisgirl
      I really like this Lisa! Especially how you pulled yourself into it with the photo! Beautifully done!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is AWESOMENESS in all ways possible!!!!!!!!!!! mind you, there are so so many pages of yours I feel same way about....each and every page of yours is a master piece!!!!!! Love the geniality of the composition with the world and the photo inside of the head thingy, this is awesome!!!!!!!! I always have conflict when I am on the GSO duty and your name is on the 7 days list, because I would pick so many of your pages always!!!! this is absolute awesome!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE!!!!!! well I need to Froggy Fave this but I saw at least another couple of Los that need to be highlighted already.... you make me work hard LOL !!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).