KAPOH

Evie

Evie
KAPOH, Jun 9, 2017
Description:
I went to the first-ever "Pups at the Pitch" night at Crew SC's stadium 5/31/17. I couldn't take my Pennie because she is very shy around people and other dogs, but, I immediately fell in LOVE with this Goldendoodle named Evie. She had such spirit (she was about the only dog I heard barking!) and just seemed to be having such a good time. This is an ATC.

JOURNALING: Pups at the Pitch Mapfre Stadium 5/31/17 Evie greeting some of the other pups

CREDITS: KIT: Bergen by Lynn Grieveson; FONT: Nothing You Could Say
elwaechter likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Of, your ATC is so cute. It really DOES show movement with your great OOB photo.
    • Tree City
      perfect idea to extract part of the pic like that! what a fun page!
    • gduncan
      Oh, wow, this one caught my eye! I love the extraction. Love the way the background is lighter and the framed part is a brighter color. What a cute pup. I would have wanted photos of it, too! Love your layout!!!
      Your Pennie is the opposite of my Sofie Ann - she is so hyper and barks at everything and everybody - and nothing! I can't take her anywhere, either.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).