zakirahzakaria

Mami

Mami
zakirahzakaria, May 11, 2017
Description:
Credits:

Template & bits and pieces by Amber LaBau from..
Chapter
Adore
Q&A
Status
Bloom
Good Vibes

- - -

Journaling:

Mami,

You’re my mother, my protector when I was little, my carer, my nurturer… you were born fragile but you fought for your children nevertheless. You are strong, smart and spiritual. The way you brought me up shaped me into who I am today. I've learned so much from you, and still am learning. The trial of health afflicts you since little, but you’re still here and fighting. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t remember or pray for you. And my biggest prayer for you is for Allah to reward you with His highest, best Heaven. Because in my eyes, you deserve the best reward for all that you’ve been through.

I love you, Mami. Stay strong.
    • jenn mccabe
      so beautiful! i love your journaling so much - and what a lovely photo of your mother! love this!
    • Juliestcyr
      Such a beautiful portrait!
    • StampingRooster
      Beautiful and very touching.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Your love for your Mami, is above and beyond, and so touching, I am just weeping with the tenacity of each of you. Pure strength in such a delicate way. Thank you for playing along with me! Happy Mother's Day to YOU too!
    • Amson
      Such a touching tribute to your wonderful Mami. Gorgeous page.
    • sm_amber
      What a beautiful tribute.. :heartlub With everything just a little off-kilter this has a very hand-crafted feel to it.. Really, really lovely..
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    zakirahzakaria
    Date:
    May 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).