Squirrely, Apr 25, 2017
Description:
Kits:
"New York Bundle" by Dawn Inskp
"Cityscape Bundle"by Little Butterly Wings

Challenge Template by One Little Bird Designs
MrsPeel and dawninskip like this.
    • Sokee
      Oh My, this is totally awesome! I adore that each circle has a transportation in it!!!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • BevG
      Love the contrast, yet coordination between the lines of the background photo and the featured photo. Lots of leading lines! Very cool.
      Squirrely likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      agree with barbara. this caught my eye right away! that perspective is awesome and i love the blended photo background! very cool take on the template challenge!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know I was convinced I had commented in this, because the other day I saw it and thought how amazing this is!!!!! obviously I was distracted by something that took me away from the gallery, the blending on the background works so very perfectly to give dimension and perspective, the photo is great and the black photo mt is perfection as it gives an illusion of a crazy shadow!!!!! love LOVE love how you adapted the template... and you know we could have met a6 some point, I had a cousin who lived in Long Island for ages, he was always inviting us to go see him... then he moved to Florida. anyway, the page is awesome....one day I will get to go to the station go to Broadway... I have to!!!!! super awesome page!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Saar
      Oh I love this. Love how you used the template.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Squirrely
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).