dotcomkari

When the Storm Hits

When the Storm Hits
dotcomkari, Apr 24, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings: Feeling Blue, Wake up and Be Happy, Reinvention, Crazy Unicorn Lady, M3 April 2017 Add Ones, m3 Aug Freebie
Paula Kesselring: Blue Mixed Media
The Lily Pad: After the Storm
Just Jaimee: March 2017 BYOC Stitches
redplaid3, Dalis, Mylinn and 2 others like this.
    • Celeste
      love the continuity here with the four panels. it sets a mood. great pops of white throughout too!
      KellyM likes this.
    • Jana.holden
      Mylinn and KellyM like this.
    • KellyM
      Love this saying! great layout.
    • Serena
      I love how each panel can stand on it's own yet it all flows together so neatly! The pops and shadow work is great, it looks like I could pluck off some of the elements, the colors are gorgeous, I LOVE the little girl smiling and holding the heart, it's such a story of hope and makes me smile. Everything about this is positive and shows that even blues and 'stormy' things can be positive instead of gloomy, which has always been my stance and I love things that portray that! Thank you for this page!
    • jwalls39
      This is absolutely stunning! Well deserved GSO!!!
    • Mylinn
      Congratulations and wonderful skinnys!
    • Rikki
      Congrats on the GSO. Your skinnies are awesome. Love the little bits of other colours amongst the blue.
    • Dalis
      Congrats on your GSO! This is so perfect, OMG, I love that little globe from this week!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • amandaresende
      WOWzers! HOW I MISS THIS???? awesome in so many levels!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).