Dahlias
Vrielinkie, Apr 4, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"I was born on my grandma’s birthday and my parents named me after her. She was sick and died when I was about 3 years old. I don’t have any real memories of her but I know she cared a lot about her garden. Combined with this picture I always think of her when I see Dahlias. When I saw these in my favorite color I had to get them..."

I used:
- Love Your Body | Bundle by Sahlin Studio
- Year Of Templates Vol. 13 by Sahlin Studio
- Key To My Heart by Sahlin Studio
- FONTS = Daisy Script + Bebas
Serena and lorieh like this.
    • Sokee
      What a beautiful photograph of your grandmother! A treasure to have.... I didn't realize dahlias got that tall!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      I'm not really sure they're dahlias after all. When I examined the picture better it might be other flowers. I know she did have dahlias in there, I remember them but it might further along the garden path.....
    • gracielou
      What a beautiful story. Flowers remind me so much of my grandmother too. She had the most beautiful flower gardens and I have long wished to grow them like she did but have never had luck. Dahlia's have been a favorite of mine also! Love this page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Serena
      This is utterly gorgeous! I love the heart paper and the colors here and the layering! So very pretty!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).