zinzilah

AJ_triangleWeek3

AJ_triangleWeek3
zinzilah, Mar 23, 2017
Description:
I like the way it's building up to a page, at the beginning I had no concept of what it's going to look like. So far very happy with where it's going. I used FJ Stargazer, Mommyish and JJ - Year in Review, PRD - If only, LBW It's never too late, and K.Winiecki - You and me.
redplaid3, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      love the added photo of our daughter at the top.. fabulous 3 weeks so far Olga along with that great quote re the stars... Fabulous!!
    • bestcee
      Love the mermaid at the bottom! Combined with the judge a fish quote it's so perfect! Love the triangle cut to the page.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh girl!!!!! this is coming together more than awesome!!!!!!!! I think that the fact that you didn't know where it was going and it turns out so amazingly harmonious is the proof of your amazingly awesome talent!!!!!!!! I am amazed, not surprised as I know you are amazingly talented, but amazed to the sight of these beauties coming together!!!!!!!! Love all the way!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      OMG I just JUST saw the middle bit!!!!!!! Olga you are filling nmy heart with beauty and awesome creativity with these!!!!!!! love LOOOVE!!!!

Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).