Mylinn

Mar 17 - Random

Mar 17 - Random
Mylinn, Mar 9, 2017
Description:
March 2017 - Random Challenge - use a quote
Heading the quote, I wasted for a long time cutting digital photos up and compositing this handsome devil, lol.

Life is an Adventure Collab - yellow stitches, clock, arrow
Dawn Inskip M3 Feb 2017 - tape
& Artistry - gesso
Rebecca McMeen Painterly - doll
Just Jaimee retired Paint splats
& Storyteller Oct 16 staple
& Storyteller Feb 16 splatter
Lynne Grieveson Pull Out Journaling - tag
Pink Reptile Design Adventure Bloghop - pocket

Font: Jangly Bounce
Stock images from pixabay dot com
bbymks5 likes this.
    • bellbird
      :hummmi don't know if 'handsome' is the word i'd choose - interesting? sure- slightly creeping me out with the brain exposed and different colour eyes? that's a yep.:p
      glad you enjoyed your time creating, in a digi/ M3 Jekyll and Hyde kinda way :thumbsups
      Mylinn likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, digital collage. Love it! Is that a pomegranate brain? Very creative and slightly creepy...in a good way. :giggle
      Mylinn likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Interesting, eye catching and quite arresting for sure.
      I just adore the use of the pocket and the dangling "earrings". Super fun and creative.
      Mylinn likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Aren't you clever. This is a cool piece. I can feel you had fun. LOve the friend in the background.
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you all! Yes, handsome was said with tongue firmly planted in cheek, lol. The brain is a rooster? turkey? turned sideways. I wasn't sure of the species but couldn't resist a bit of zombie-fication/fiction. I'm surfing the store today to find irregular rip shapes. Want to try it even more, uh, deconstructed? Lots more thinner strips and even more pics to start with. Wheeeee.
      OH! Without the pocket, 'he' was even more shocking - too bright somehow. Tis why I shortened the pocket top to allow a bit of it to show out loud as it were.
      None of the blend modes worked for me (to lessen the 'loud') - maybe vellum instead?
    • HeatherB
      He's so interesting and also slightly creepy in a good way. What a creative page!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is so cool!!! I love him!!!
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    57 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    502px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).