Pups_r_Paps

Making-Buckeyes

Making-Buckeyes
Pups_r_Paps, Feb 13, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: Although the usual “Buckeye” candy is peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar enrobed in chocolate, we jazzed ours up a bit by adding marzipan to the base. Nov 8, 2016

CREDITS: “Light Me Home”, Lynn Grieveson; “All Things Considered”, One Little Bird; photo of buckeyes and outline of state of Ohio both from the web
    • mimisgirl
      nice, see I make mine totally different, lol. I don't use sugar at all anymore. It is so fun to see the different ways people make the same treat! Love all the yellow
    • HeatherB
      I've never heard of these. They sound yummy! Great photos of the treats and I like that you used the outline of your state to crop the photos.
    • Jan
      I love that you used the state shape. Nice layout.
    • KAPOH
      "Buckeye" candy is a classic from my state of Ohio (the Buckeye State) and adding the marzipan middle just made them yummier! LOVE the yellow theme of the layout and the use of the state shape. In fact, I have some in the freezer - I'm heading there RIGHT NOW!!!
      (YUM!)
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Oh, yum! Now I'm craving some buckeyes! Although, we've never made ours with marzipan. Interesting! Love all the yellows and fun page for the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).