Lindzee

ICE

ICE
Lindzee, Feb 8, 2017
Description:
Story Teller January 2017 Add-on Sketched Templates by Just Jaimee available at The Lilypad
Sporty by Kristen Aagard available at The Lilypad
Story Teller January 2017 by Just Jaimee available at The Lilypad
Brush Kraft by Kim Jensen available at Lilypad
Never Give Up by Dawn Inskip available at The Lilypad
M3 January 2017 Add On by Dawn Inskip available at The Lilypad
Happy Collab by Rebecca McMeen available at The Lilypad
M3 January 2017 by Paula Kesselring available at The Lilypad
Watercolor Heart Brushes by Rebecca McMeen available at The Lilypad
Fonts: ChalkLine-Outline
lcpereyra likes this.
    • cfile
      this is cooll Lindzee.. I hae always been amazed at ice sculpting.. they do such a beautiful job and it looks like glass.. it is a shame after all that intricate work, it melts :( ... love how you scrapped this.. the monochrome grays and beige is awesome for the ice photos.. well done.
      Lindzee likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I recognize these sculptures! What day were you in Ottawa @Lindzee ? We went down to check out the ice sculptures on Saturday. This weekend we're going back for the snowman building competition, and possibly the winter playground (it's in Gatineau, there are snow slides and a maze. If you don't have anyone under 12 you probably skipped it.)
      Lindzee likes this.
    • turtlebug
      Beautiful photos and layout!
      Thank you for sharing!
      Lindzee likes this.
    • Electra
      This is terrific. As soon as I saw this, I thought, she has to be in Canada and yes, you are! We have ice sculptures out here in and around Banff and downtown where I live.
      (our tiny little downtown lol)
      Juliestcyr and Lindzee like this.
    • lcpereyra
      What gorgeous photos and monochromatic feel to your page. The paint work is a great touch. Thanks for participating in the challenge.
      Lindzee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lindzee
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).