MrsPeel

P&I10years_MadeIt

P&I10years_MadeIt
MrsPeel, Feb 5, 2017
Description:
******From the super awesome NEW RELEASES from FEBRUARY BYOC on sale this weekend!!!! look up the many ways to save with BUY MORE SAVE MORE HERE******

Fiddle Dee Dee Designs : Shot Through The Heart {Dressed Up} Templates
There is also a less full version of these : Shot Through the Heart {Dressed Down} templates in case you favor a more minimalist style.
Lynn Grieveson: Love is All Around Elements
Lynne Marie: Darling Elements - Darling Papers - Darling Word Art & Doodles
Kim Jensen: Mashup Paper Dates & Knotted hearts
Sahlin Studio : Rough Times Papers & Rough Times Elements

My friends Phyllis & Iain celebrated 10 years of marriage, it is great to know I am a bit responsible for this amazing union, as I introduced them :)
Remember you can save more shopping today!!!
TFL!!!!
KarenB, Vrielinkie, EHStudios and 4 others like this.
    • LynnG
      Just magic :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @LynnG you know I love you. Always a bright light in my gray days!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • StefanieS
      I just love the way you create such happy magic by mixing up the designers goodies, so very inspirational. here's hoping that tomorrow will be a happier day for you!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AmberR
      FANTASTIC!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a cool page! Such sweet photos! Love the doodley bits and the pops of red! Fun!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • EHStudios
      Everything about this page is perfect! You seem to have done a good job on introducing them because you really can see their love & the smiles on their faces behind the kiss! Great page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @EHStudios I m the perfect celestine (or at least was LOL) ..... I am responsible for 7 of my friends marriages....and God Mother to some of the kids <3
      These two here, she is American, he is English, we went to the 10 years anniversary in October, they came over (as they live in Boston in the US) to celebrate at his parents place, south of England, and they did everything for us to be able to go , payed for a hotel, got us a train and the DROVE us back!!!!! as I can't drive that long these days :( I know I can count blessings in the friends I have <3 one of the things that keeps me fighting :)
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Eyeore Stefanie, thanks so so much... I m still waiting to hear from the ER?A&E people about the tests they run the other day ... but a bit better now <3
    • jk703
      What a sweet and heartwarming page! What a nice little tidbit of knowledge - 7 lucky couples! You have a knack for that! I love all the paint and the layering and how you used Kim's numbers~! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Awesome, that's magic you made happen! Love this page, especially the clustering: jealous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).