mrs2a50

this view

this view
mrs2a50, Jan 18, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 17

Journaling reads: she may not be the most efficient of helpers, but i couldn't ask for a more enjoyable view for the days when i work from home

One Little Bird: This Magic Moment, Hopscotch, Dialogue, Shimmer, Crazy for You, Roam
Paislee Press: Fresh Air
Sahlin Studio: Kindred
Dawn Inskip: Kind Accessories
    • RebeccaH
      that woodgrain background! and that sweet white face <3
    • IntenseMagic
      Gahhhh this is just gorgeous!! I love that woodgrain and the sweet element cluster. She is adorable!
    • JillW
      Super take on the inspiration Julie! I love that the photo is cropped into the oval shape and your little cluster is perfect setting beside the adorable picture! Thank you for taking part in the inspiration challenge during MOC5!!
    • Nightshadow
      @mrs2a50 I've been looking through your MOC layouts and I'm just floored. Every single one of them is perfection, you are my scrap heroine. You use just enough items to meet the challenge yet still manage to retain that minimalist look I adore. The cluster on this page is just gorgeous, I could go on and on about it, but I won't (I'm sure that makes you very happy.). I know whose pages I will be looking at from now on for inspiration. :heartlub
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      @Nightshadow Seriously, wow! Thanks so much for your comments!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).