angiekey

Pretty (MOC5 #24)

Pretty (MOC5 #24)
angiekey, Jan 28, 2017
Description:
Created for MOC5 #24 - Customizing Premade Clusters.
I shot this photograph of my niece and girlfriends the night of their Senior Homecoming. My niece is a stunningly beautiful young lady, and has been told her whole life that she's pretty. It's my hope that as she makes her way in this world, she focuses more on the qualities of her inner beauty and strength. Supplies used include:
Scatter & elements provided for challenge - Harmony Whimsy | Bella Gypsy
Staples from Feeling Blue | Dawn Inskip
Paint from Artful Imagination | Dawn Inskip
Vine from Oh What Fun Frippery | Bella Gypsy
Papers from RLIP: Say What? | Mommyish & Just Jaimee
Painted paper used in blending background photo - Petrified | Dawn Inskip
Tiny paper flower (recolored) and paper from Turning Leaves | One Little Bird
Wooden heart from Nuts About Fall | Pink Reptile Designs
Stylin' #157 - Chip & Stick | Mommyish
Stylin' #206 - Realistic Shadows for Adobe CC | Mommyish
Frame by Katie Pertiet
Title font - Greatesque Brush Script
Journaling font - Branding
    • Chippi
      This is stunning. Absolutely perfect. You used the cluster wonderfully and the clear photo looks amazing over the hazy background! Be so proud of this page!
    • Electra
      I love everything about this page! The photo in the centre is highlighted perfectly by the frame and stands out so well! I love your journalling and the layers and texturing are gorgeous!!
    • jaharvey
      Wow, what a stunning photo to begin with … and a beautiful layout!
    • ArmyGrl
      This is such a lovely and heartfelt LO. The message is powerful and my, what awesome photography! These young ladies look like super models in a Seventeen magazine spread.
    • StefanieS
      Wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment,love the way you highlighted her within the frame and the whimsy was perfect for the urban environment.
    • keepscrappin
      Now this is the kind of page that should be in the magazines! Not the ones they do that make you feel bad about yourself. Love, love, love that message! We all needed to hear this today!

And like the others said this is wonderful. You've worked that whimsy beautifully! I love all the bits you've customized it with to make it your own. And the added paint at the top of the photo ties it all together as one cohesive photo cluster. Wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with MOC 24.

This is going into Froggy Favs right now... Congratulations!
      angiekey likes this.
    • HeatherB
      First of all, this is an amazing photograph! And then I love how you framed your niece and then blended the rest of the photo so that she stands out. Great customization of the pre-made cluster too. Wonderful page!
      angiekey likes this.
    • redplaid3
      SO STRONG! Amazing--like a magazine!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).