Pallavi01

These-Walls

These-Walls
Pallavi01, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
MOC5Day23

Journaling - I am so amazed that this is already your last day with us - the walls of this room. I remember the first days when you had arrived - a tiny 3 year old - sleeping with mommy and daddy for the first time. I remember you jumping on their bed with abandon. I remember...a lot. But will you? Will you remember those times when you stood at my window and looked down at your friends playing in the playground? Will you remember that party you could see from the window and really wanted to go to....even though you didn’t know whose party it was?? lol :) Will you remember the peppas and the paw patrols you have seen in mumma and papa’s room TV? Will you remember all this and more? As I see you creating this alien colony on the box of the packed bed - I cannot help but wonder where did the last 2 years go? Where did the time fly? Are you really leaving Mexico? Mexico will miss you just as much as you will miss it - which is...a lot! Goodbye little one. Come back soon.

Credits

These Walls by OLB - https://the-lilypad.com/store/These-Walls.html
    • KittyY
      oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The journaling - sniff sniff!

Is this your grandchild?
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Coady
      Awesome journaling!
    • Pallavi01
    • Pallavi01
      @KittyY we moved from mexico a couple months ago and now miss it terribly - so it came from the heart. Thanks for the love ❤️
    • KittyY
      oh gosh I made you a grandma! LOL!! It just sounded like the child moved. So sorry - that I made you old!
      p.s. I'm a grandma! LOL
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Pallavi01
      @KittyY lol! so lucky of you! :) Please dont apologise - I would also love to be one - now is not the time though - when he is 5! hahahah :)
      MrsPeel and KittyY like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Sarita says she wont be looking into children until 29 or 30...which taking into account that I had her at almost 38...no wonder LOL
      Now I m not sure I will last that long so sometimes I wish she wanted to marry and have kids now...oh anyway, the page the page!!!!!!!!
      AWESOME awesoime awesome!!!!!!! the photo is like a magazine, or an adverty or something so amazing.... gorgeous clean cut lines (as always, uyour elegance is masterful!!!) and the journling...oh girl I aam crying here....
      I can imagine the cultural shock from Mexico tio the UK.... I'm hoping we can make it to meet at some point soon? I want to organize a UK meeting...so many of us now!!!!
      anywaym love love LOVe the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Pallavi01
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).