Description:
Day 6: Inspiration Board Challenge
inspired by flowers, big numbers, wordart, camera image/selfie, blending

CREDITS
Makers Gonna Make by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Splattered ap by CD Muckosky

TFL! :)
    • wombat146
      Exceptional journaling and my very best wishes that you will achieve everything you set out to do for 2017. You have created a fabulous page, very artsy and totally love the painted titles! Fabulous work!
    • jwalls39
      Love how you did the titling! Fabulous page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      You are for reals...in your PRime. 37 being prime. I am cheering you on and love the #new 52 attitude and can't wait to see what you accomplish. You page is a greatvmotivator. That inspire is eye catching and pure adrenaline.
      LeeAndra likes this.
    • LeeAndra
      @AnneofAlamo Yes, that too! I didn't have space to talk abt being prime in my journaling but you are absolutely right. :)
    • StefanieS
      Love it, have a great year! Loved reading your reasoning behind the favourite number, love the stitched bold orange title and the perfectly artsy edges.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love your title! So painterly! The colors in this totally rock too! Great take on the challenge using the BIG number.
    • rchansen
      Love the bright colors and the muted photo. Great journaling!!
    • jennv
      Paint!!! I love it. The photo blending is great and the look of the stitching over the painted title is awesome.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love all the blending here and the fun colors
    • jk703
      Awesome faint blend, and I love your journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    LeeAndra
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).