sbpoet

THE HEART

THE HEART
sbpoet, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
THE HEART

For the 2017 Month of Challenges (MOC) at The Lilypad. Elements are from Little Butterfly Wings (M3_April15 & M3_Nov14) and Amy Wolff (M3_bg). The font is CK_Alis_Hand_Official.

For detailed credits see at flickr.
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful! I love the brightness of this with the blending of the tearful eye and heart. your watermark in the corner is fab too!
    • scrapsandsass
      Gorgeousness!!!! Love all of the pink. And that quote? Fabulous.
    • Karen
      This is stunning! I love the bold pinks and purples and that eye just looked into my soul!
    • Anny-Libelle
      Very beautiful done! Love this!
    • EHStudios
      This just grabs you! It's striking & so perfectly designed!
    • JillW
      Your blending is just perfection all the way around! And a beautiful quote!
    • KAPOH
      Wow. Great quote, beautifully done.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      The grungy BG is so well done. I love all of the symbolic elements you've included in this card. The quote is great. What I love the most, however, is your little copyright stamp in the lower right corner. Great idea to "sign" your creations.
    • sbpoet
      @Pups_r_Paps, a few years ago, Tangie Baxter encouraged us to do this in the Art Journal Caravan, and I've been doing it ever since.
    • sparagus
      This is gorgeous!! Wow. Love the color and all of the beautiful blending. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    333.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    1050px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).