Advices 4 Me
Dalis, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
credits: I am Blessed {kit} by Little Butterfly Wings, Doodles {add on} M3 November 2016 by M3-Addons & Little Butterfly Wings,
Mixed Media Monthly - Nov. '16 - FOUNDATION / COMFORT / GRATEFUL by Paula Kesselring & Nancie Rowe Janitz & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings, Mixed Media Monthly - Oct. '16 - QUIRKY / FRINGE / IMAGINE by Rebecca McMeen & Paula Kesselring & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings, Sketchbook 13 - Quirky *M3 by M3-Addons & Lynne-Marie
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      OMG - this is perfect!! LOVE the bright happy colors and the fact that you put your your head in there too! AWESOME!
      Dalis likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love this layout and am still musing on it, love that your face is smiling out of it and the pieces of advice are swirling around.
      Dalis likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      totally love just the eyes peeking up from the bottom of the page
      Dalis likes this.
    • Lindzee
      I love the happy colours of your page. Your eyes look like you must have a secret knowing smile below the page, and great advice!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Lindzee , I was still giddy from having a new washer!
      Lindzee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).