EHStudios

Memorable

Memorable
EHStudios, Dec 27, 2016
Description:
Credits:
"December 2016 Mixed Media Monthly" by Little Butterfly Wings, Nancie Rowe Janitz, Paula Kesselring, & Lynne-Marie
"Desert Flowers" by Paula Kesselring
Dalis likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      wow - just look at you scrap today! so many beautiful layouts. i love how you've turned the quote and split it on the page to allow the viewer to flow through the layout... beautifully scrapped!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Rikki
      LOVE the quote, I must remember that one. Awesom page, love the white space and how you placed everything.

Would you believe it? I never even saw those mermaid tails in the kit until I saw your page and checked the kit out again. So much to discover in each one of them.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      ohhh, now this is fun! First I LOVE the tails!!! and then this quote is perfect! love your combo of white empty space and ellies!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • julianz
      This is so eye-catching. Really like how you've split the quote and the drama of the colour pops against the white space.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • Dalis
      OH my, please tell me you are printing this piece of art!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @Dalis All my digi pages get printed into books when I have enough layouts :D I have 10 books of 200 already!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      EHStudios likes this.
    • christineirion
      LOVE THIS!!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).