adriablack

Dec 3rd - Comfort & Joy

Dec 3rd - Comfort & Joy
adriablack, Dec 5, 2016
Description:
My take on December Inspiration Challenge (Comfort & Joy).

Journaling reads:
December means it’s time for the naughty and nice coffee cups to come out of storage and into everyday use for the holiday season! I love these cups and they bring me so much JOY!

Peppermint Mocha coffee from McDonalds (or Starbucks) always brings me comfort and joy and strikes home the holiday season for me!

Credits:
Just Jamie - DYD 2015 6x8 Template
Bella Gypsy - Here Comes Santa Claus
Bella Gypsy - Santa Claus Lane
Amber LaBau - City Sidewalks
Etc. by Danyale - Date Minder
Mommyish - CU Holiday Style Collection
(Sweet Shoppe) Sugary Fancy - Life Stories October (stitching)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      hehe... love your take on the comfort and joy challenge. Also love the blocked design and how you've layered all the papers under your journal cards... very clever.
      adriablack likes this.
    • cfile
      I love this.. anything coffee is in my wheel house but yours has such a vintage look to it that is really cute. Love the composition too! really cute!
      adriablack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh LOVE this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you have just inspired me for my own DYD!!!! I bought some cups the other day, may "steal" your idea here!!! gorgeous photos, perfect composition and amazing tittle work!!!
      [​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).