Beautyness
Chippi, Oct 31, 2016
Description:
Winter Sparkleland by Kristin Aagard
Fonts: Georgia Belle & Homemade Apple

October 2016 Kristin Aagard Challenge
KristinAagard and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww you both are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! did you change format recently? or am I so bad with my memory? love this <3
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @MrsPeel Thank you! Yes, I kind of have. I still do 12x12, but I don't do a lot of white space or single photo layouts and I didn't know how to scrap the 'little stories'. Then I thought to scrap my 'little stories' on 6x4 and 3x4 to put into pocket pages! They come together so quickly, aren't wasting any space (I do still love white space, sometimes, lol) and I feel like I am really making progress in my albums!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ga_L
      nice page, love the gradient on the background page and the use of the mask.
      Chippi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      that is such a great idea!!!!!!! I have always shy away from PL because I don't think I can scrap all the time in that format (and I haven't got much of a nonalcoholic record in photos from the past couple of years, I take less and less photo as I rarely go out) but this makes so much sense!!!!! I may have a go...especially because I stopped printing because of the cost...but that then would be like making mini LOs to stik in the pockets!!!!! Thanks so so much for the inspiration!!!!!!!! :heartlub
      Chippi likes this.
    • cfile
      Look at the queen & her princess!! What a fun photo of you two and I really love it in b/w... love the masking of the photo into the background and love the bakers twine string bow in the color to match the background. Your journaling is wonderful... What a great memory this will be!
      Chippi likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Super large smiles and fabulous with the crowns and love the stringy bow, to add that special colour and dimensional element.
      Chippi likes this.
    • Crystal A
      We love making up words in our house so I think that it is awesome that you scrapbooked your new word and make an awesome layout, too!
      Chippi likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Beautiful journaling, beautiful ladies, beautiful layout! Great job with the mask and the blue background is great! <3
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).