you've got this
y_baros, Oct 2, 2016
Description:
for the October Scraplift Challenge, I lifted this layout by @Gina

[​IMG]

Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams (part one) by The Lilypad Designers
tape, jenn mccabe, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Spectacular LO!
      y_baros likes this.
    • klee73010
      love the glittery edges and the fly aways scattered about the page. Wonderful message, too!
      y_baros likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say, Yolanda? I was your fan back in 2010, and have kept an eye on your awesomeness all this time, having you here at the Pad is one of my bits of happy I keep in my treasure box in my heart.... this page shows so much of that awesomeness...I could write a whole book about it! Love the way you went for a dark and intense look, still keeping the theme and the general composition but with that touch that makes it yours, so, so amazingly beautiful!!!!!!! She is gorgeous and love the edit of the photo, the colors are gorgeous and the dandelions give it a soft touch which is like a soft hugg.... amazing choice of designer & LO, and yours is a show of beauty all over....!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      y_baros likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! this is awesome yolanda!!! stunning lift, love the gold words along the edges and the beautiful use of soft pastels on that dark background with the floating wishers .... this deserves a Froggy Fave!
      y_baros likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Beautiful! I am in love with these colors and design.
      y_baros likes this.
    • y_baros
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      super well deserved Froggy Fave!!!!!!
      y_baros likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Stunning page and a great take on the original. I am thinking of doing this one for the challenge too, inspired by this.
      y_baros likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Yeah what Cynthia @MrsPeel said up there because I have no words right now. (Pushing my jaw back into place)
      MrsPeel and y_baros like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    y_baros
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).