paula kesselring

Crier

Crier
paula kesselring, Jun 24, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Heart, Arms and Ribbon – A Mother’s Love and Weaves - Let's go Fishing! by Paula Kesselring;
Alpha – All Sports Alpha by Kate Hadfield;
Papers – Yours Truly Patterns and tears ( colored) by Allison Pennington;
Trim Acrylic Circles by Shabby Miss Jenn; Such a Smarty Pants Graffiti and Bikes by Dream Big Designs;
Font: F**** Olympia
LynnG and AllisonPennington like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      bambi was one of the first movies i saw and i was in tears too. OMG. why? walt? why? - this page is out of this world awesome!!! holy heck Paula you are a creative gem. insanely good how you scrapped this! LOVE!!! the tears ... the water. the pieces of the doll. you ROCK!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the different blues of the tears coming from the torn closeup picture of a dolls face, how these relate to the layered blue doodle circles creating an ocean effect, the doll arms under the face, the blue beaded heart and the border of clear circles and turquoise ribbon, which again mimic an ocean and its waves. So clever!
      #layoutbyDesignerPaulaKesselring #artjournaling #photoless #journaling #aboutme #digidare
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    paula kesselring
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    524.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).