klee73010

Dashboard Readout

Dashboard Readout
klee73010, Jul 25, 2016
Description:
Font: Sketch Rockwell; Edgy and Also Edgy papers by Kate Hadfield; Mask Magic vol 2 by Little Butterfly Wings; 100 in the Shade and Summer Staycation by Kate Hadfield

The hottest readout I've ever seen in my vehicle!
    • jenn mccabe
      dang that is hot! i love the journaling to go with the dashboard photo and that mask is really cool.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That is too darn hot! I can't imagine how to survive in that kind of weather! Love the dashboard picture and the doodled thermometer and flip flops. Nice masking on the photo.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have to say, we are melting here in London too, but I'm not complaining, rather melt than be cold!!!!! Love the page K, as usual you bring happy, fun, artsy feel and all together beauty!!!!![​IMG]
      klee73010 likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      OH that's just crazy heat!!! Bring on winter I say! But I love your page, such a fun style!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • Kate
      Such a striking layout, I love the bright colours and how you used the mask! the whole page screams, "hot hot hot!!"
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).