mom2jackaia

Sweet Moment

Sweet Moment
mom2jackaia, Jul 6, 2016
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you and your pages well (I remember always wanting to pick your pages for Andrea's blog GSOs and couldn't because you were CT!!!) so I am not surprised you turning up with a fabulously awesome page.... but this delights me even more...the use of those v rushes is amazing, the blend of the photo perfection (love the photo...it reminds me when I was talking Sarita to her ballet classes and the ice skating...oh beautiful times when she was that age !!!! she is 20 now and ...though still a great kid...oh my...my headaches sometimes are teenage headaches LOL)
      Love that border on the left hand side with that hyper cute cluster....superb page all together!!!!!thanks so much for playing with us!!!:heartlub
    • mom2jackaia
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much :) Your comments really made me smile today. This is so outside of my comfort zone that I really wasn't sure about it. So thanks for all the nice comments :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes, yes I know!!!!! out of your comfort zone (I thought I did say that but obviously my mind talks faster than my writing and somehow it got lost in this delights me even more LOL , I'm glad we have you here more often now!!!!!!! :heartlub
      mom2jackaia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    mom2jackaia
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).