etc_dan_shadesofwhite_krafted
etc_dan_fulloblarney_solid2
etc_dan_affirmation_solid1, 4
etc_dan_clarity_wood1, swirl2, frame, conquer wa
etc_dan_kashmir_flair1

khadfield_bethsbeliefws_fear2
ljonezy, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOW wOw wOw and I am sooooo amazed with this page!!!!!!!!!!! so fabulously amazing!!!!!!!!!! LOVE how you blended the photo into the page, it is seamless and the glow you gave to yourself it is so amazing on the whole light effect!!! gorgeous subtle embellishment with the border, this is all over a super stand out!!!!!! have to share this!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!![​IMG]
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Cath_
      wow ty... y. i so miss the world outside the window, i hope to see the beauty someday
    • dawninskip
      Cath, this is simply stunning, I can't stop looking at that photo - glorious page!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so so amazing Cath ... more than worthy of a Froggy Faves ... this should be GSO!!!! wow!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • mommy2boyz
      Incredible! The photo just pulls you right in. Wow.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • zinzilah
      the photo, the colours, the glow all of it works to create a beautiful impact, but I am sure you knew as soon as you finished working on it :)
      Cath_ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cath_ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      cath! I just saw this on the GSO blog, and so glad it was chosen, because I missed it the first go round! woman, this style is so unique and so classically awesome! it is amazing, this along with the other one, the doorway that totally grabbed my heart...is pure fantastic! wow and again I say wow!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Cath_
      wow, what a honor, thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).