DRAW - WEEK #1 AJ challenge
Dalis, Feb 13, 2016
Description:
credits: Strung Along Dated tags by Lynn Grieveson, Butterfly Basics - Love Edition {borders and flairs} by Little Butterfly Wings, Made of Stories Accents by Bella Gypsy, Wooden Boxes #1 by Paula Kesselring, License Plate Metal Alpha by Paula Kesselring, Create - Full Kit by Quirky Heart
    • emileem
      love this all!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      love this!! I love that you have everything depicting your new found love of drawing and the pencil along with the month banner stapled to the pencil along with the month banner stapled to the front.. wonderful Dalis!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Keela
      Love!!! :heartslub
      Dalis likes this.
    • dvhoward
      What a great idea!! I love this. The shadows are fantastic, too.
      Dalis likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      I haven't used a box for ages, and this one looks fabulous. I love that alpha
      Dalis likes this.
    • marnel
      This is so eye catching, love it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a GREAT use for the strung date!! Love it :-)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Karen
      This turned out awesome! I love the string across the front with the month on it! I still haven't done my own box yet darnnit!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Karen , get going! Week #3 is just around the corner!
      Karen likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Dalis, we all love it. The reason I love it is because it's strong and clean. I think little boxes stuff them full. I like your simplicity and I love your February banner. So cute!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).