MrsPeel

Create-

Create-
MrsPeel, Jul 11, 2015
Description:

for the One Word Challenge @ The Lilypad: Create- Those are my drawings, journaling is about how I only draw when I\'m feeling very low, unwell or far away from the computer. I don\'t have pretensions of being an artist. I enjoy what I make for myself, and above all is a great therapy, it makes me feel better, but it isn\'t something I do often. in my page: Pink Reptile Designs: heART elements - heART papers - a slice of lemon papers - counting the days cardboard papers & on cloud 9 journal cards- Quirky Heart: candy hearts papers- template by Akizo Designs: Recycle #01- TFL!
    • NancyBeck
      Did you do the drawings, Cynthia, they're awesome!  Love all the interesting angles on this page and how beautifully it all pops on the dark background!
    • Pallavi01
      These are beautiful Cynthia!!! Hope you don't feel low or unwell - but you should definitely draw more often!! love the word arts you've used and the stamps and paintwork on your page...adds so much to its character!
    • gybogi
      amazing! love the black background and the awesome colorpops! and those drawings! awesome!
    • karbolik
      another gorgeous composition as usual!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Word Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: