sahlink

Celebrate

Celebrate
sahlink, Jun 30, 2015
Description:

Our Kid's Weekend Summer Festival

Sahlin Studio Celebrate (Journal Cards) | Celebrate (Elements)
theresa moxley likes this.
    • Dana
      how awesome is this ?!?! i love it krista! i really love the way you did the journaling card too - very cool!
    • NancyBeck
      Sounds like a lot of fun, my grands would love it!  These photos look amazing with Celebrate!  That photo of the kids peeking out of the spokes of that pinwheel thing is priceless!
    • Arumrose
      Wonderful colors and pics. Seem to have been a great day
    • vanessasmed
      I was searching 'pocket pages' and see that you've quite a few with this plastic page protector template! I love it! Where can I find something like that? :)
      sahlink likes this.
    • sahlink
      @vanessasmed HAHA!! This is a REAL paper, hybrid version of pocket scrapbooking. I print off the cards and stick them in the Becky Higgins Design A plastic protectors. While I "plan" my pages in digi, the hwole page isn't digi.
      vanessasmed likes this.
    • vanessasmed
      @sahlink Well that's neat :) I really do love it! I used to do 'real paper' scrapping...but then either everything got left out and was in the way for my other tasks, or I cleaned it up and then it didn't 'call out' to me :)
      So, I made the switch this year to digi. Now I need to find something like this page protector in digi!
    • sahlink
      @vanessasmed @Valoriew Valorie Wibbens used to have digital page protector templates. Didn't you Val? Can you help Vanessa find them if so?
      vanessasmed likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love that you chose to focus on just one colour (yellow - taken from the bouncy castle), for your journal cards and limit your embellishing to one word bit.
      #LayoutbyDesignerSahlinStudios#JournalCardDesigner #ElementsDesigner #hybrid #projectlife #Multiplephotos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    sahlink
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: