MrsPeel

Recycle!

Recycle!
MrsPeel, May 28, 2015
Description:

journaling is (obviously LOL) about our recycling ways & how we found the best for us in the past 10 years- Even though I see so much contradiction in the whole recycling thing (long story) we do our little bit and I hope the world will be a better place for Sarita in the future- That thing where we keep the recycling bits is meant to be an over the door bathroom storage shelving system which we bought for under £12- & the rain photo is of the disabled parking space in our local cheap hyper market..it seems every time I have to go out rains lately! This was done with a wonderful template freebie from Christa (cfile) for Kate Hadfield's May's blog challenge- You can click here to get the template, and you still have a couple of days to make a page! You can win a $15 gift certificate for her store! In my page all by Kate Hadfield: Happy Planet- Joodle Journalers 4 (with Nicolle Russel) Edgy Papers- Joodle Strips: Storytellers TFL!
    • cfile
      Love it... especially with Kermit the Frog :) Great take on the template my friend... love the photos mixed with all the recycle doodles of Kate's :)
    • bcnatty
      Hahaha...I love that you have Kermit holding the basket. I love that you placed the elements and word art on your journaling...I can never do that - I worry about not being able to read my journaling. 
    • zinzilah
      it was the frog's hand (paw? claw?) that was holding the basket out of its own frame, that tugged the string in me to come and have a closer look! Coolio! Love the fact that Kermit is GREEN! LOL! Wonderful all the way through
    • DigiJen
      Kermit doing his part to help recycle - LOVE IT!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 28, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: