JenEm

Adventure

Adventure
    • bderby
      Oh man, I love that photo showing the trail heading up to the mountain.  Love the warm earthtone colors with the green from your photos.  Super fun layout.
    • ashleywb
      Love the colors and natural elements you chose.  They really compliment the photos.  great page.
    • NancyBeck
      Love the colors you pulled from these photos, Jen, just beautiful!  Makes me want to linger here awhile!
    • scrapsandsass
      This is gorgeous. The parks department needs to hire you to create little shadowbox signs for them. I love all of your special little touches. Into my faves.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm speechless, as usual with you..... this is ....just  perfect!!!!! I think I would go further than what Kim suggests, I think the parks should hire you as their publicity pesron to make posters!!!! I would pay to get to a place that is advertised like this!!!!! LOVE this page, the over frames, the different shapes, the photos incredibly beautiful....even the rattle snakes sign  is beautiful!!!!!! gorgeous Jen...like only you can do!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Favs!!!
    • Sokee
      This is so A M A Z I N G!! xx
    • Amson
      Fantastic. Just love everything!!
    • jenevang
      Congrats!  This page has been chosen as this week's Pride of the Pad.
      https://the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php/37000-May-Pride-of-the-Pad
    • Ga_L
      Love your block design and the colors of your page. Congrats for the pride of the pad
    • MelanieB
      I love how clean this is, yet there is so much going on! The colour palette is really lovely! Beautiful! 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    May 2, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: