Spirits Bright
lorryfach, Jan 19, 2015
Description:

Cozy Up by ForeverJoy Designs available at The LilyPad; Year In Review 2014 Mega Collection by Just Jaimee & Mommyish available at The LilyPad; Doodle Stitch Cursive alpha by Clever Monkey Graphics; Fonts: TheSophia
    • Hanazana1
      You´re so fast!!! I envy you, cause I´m sloooow scrapper!! :)
      I love patterns under the photo, look so cozy! And tiny cluster here!! Well done!!

• bderby
      Love those stitched down circles at the top left and all the textures you used. Beautiful.
    • Nemla
      Ohh this is really beautiful, I LOVE the knit and the cross stitch/fairisle type stitch ,and what a great cluster .
      O' and I just saw the snow foot prints,perfect.
    • redplaid3
      This is so pretty and I love, love this kit!
    • scribler
      Great use of paper and I love your use of bright colors!
    • MrsPeel
      LOVINg all those textures!!!! the photo is extra cute and you have done some superb work in this page!!! amazing composition and that circle just makes me fall in love with the page!!!!! all so well balanced!!!! LOVE!!!!!![​IMG]
    • MishSpar
      Just added this kit to my cart.  Those sweater papers, whaaaat?  It kinda feels like you bundle those little cuties up even more.
    • christina
      I love this page!!  So many beautiful textures and sweet touches..... very creative :) Perfectly eclectic! :)
    • KarenC
      Love the mix of colors and textures! Beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: