AllisonPennington

The School Kids

The School Kids
AllisonPennington, Oct 7, 2014
Description:

Sara Gleason: Petals (3, 4, 5, and 6); Zoe Pearn: Bit of Sparkle; Nancie Rowe Janitz: Shmootzy Alpha 6 ; Sahlin Studio: School Time, School Ephemera; Kaye Winiecki: School is In; Allison Pennington: Bright, More Smarter; Designs by Lili: 3x4 Photo Frames; font: the funktastic
    • AnneofAlamo
      please go tell your kids, this ol' lady loves their pizazzz..they won't care, but I do have rockin' electric blue nails as I type, and it matches my varicose veins on my legs..so I got some spunk happening here! 
      the toes at the bottom are my favorite part of this butt kickin page
    • PLM
      This page is brilliant! So full of fun, eyecatcher and little unique accents!
    • NancyBeck
      Love that layered border and the feet poking out at the bottom!  So creative and fun!
    • jenevang
      That photo makes me smile!  Classic teenage faces, hehe. I LOVE, LOVE the pictures (as well as the photo treatment) and this page.  All of the color and the fun things tucked in everywhere.  Awesome page!
    • Brandi
      This is just so cool! I love all the ellies used and that picture is just too sweet!
    • JenEm
      This is so awesome!  Love the photo with the toes peeking out.  It made me smile.  Wonderful layering and great use of Sara's Petals.  Love!
    • norton94
      I love their confidence!!! Great photos and amazing page! I love all the layered trims and your shadows are amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AllisonPennington
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: