naughtsncrosses

MOC 24 - Scrap Therapy

MOC 24 - Scrap Therapy
naughtsncrosses, Jan 25, 2014
Description:

A dear friend of mine passed away in December 2013, aged 43.

created using:
Kate Hadfield - Red White and Blue
HGD by Laurie Ann - Snow Angels (recoloured)
Michelle Godin - Hello Goodbye elements (recoloured)
font - Soymilk
    • shayenne
      i realy love the simplicy here and the message behind it ....realy great job done
    • bellbird
      this is poignant and simply, almost heartbreakingly, beautiful
    • cfile
      Oh Edeena... simple yet heart rendering all at the same time. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend... you really have scrapped your feelings so well in this page and yet with very few words, packed a powerful message. well done page of a very sad time for you. Perfect for the scrap therapy. hugs my dear.
    • Ellie
      Your work is a beautiful tribute
    • TwoTinyTurtles
      Very touching. I know this feeling and they way you expressed yourself makes me want to send you many hugs! <3
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      So stunning a page with so much to say...I just had my next door neighbor pass away a week ago...it is sad...I love your page though...so beautiful...i love the gentle message...
    • yellowpeep
      Wow, the simplicity of this layout contributes to its powerful message. &nbsp;I love the monochrome and the way the figure on the ground is reaching up. &nbsp;Lots of hugs coming your way! &nbsp;I'm sorry for your loss. &nbsp; Hang in there and thank you for sharing.
    • luan37
      I love this! So simple and yet powerful!
    • norton94
      I'm sorry for your loss!&nbsp; Your page is so profound and powerful... gorgeously said
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    naughtsncrosses
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: