What a Difference
janedee, Mar 18, 2023
Description:
My eldest granddaughter over the past three years.

Credits: Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies - Hear My Voice - Growing -https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-My-Voice-11-Growing-The-Complete-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection.html
Lynn Grieveson - Fade Out and Torn TP 2 - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fade-Out-and-Torn-templates-No2.html
umyesh and MrsPeel like this.
    • scribler
      Such sweet photos! Love the small element clusters and the colors go so well with the photos.
      janedee likes this.
    • mocamom
      What a great series of photos. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? I love that torn paper and your cluster is perfect for balancing your page!
      janedee likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful through the years page.
      janedee likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      OH my goodness, how sweet!! They grow up so fast and she is precious!! I just love the stitching and that little banner! So beautifully scrapped!
      janedee likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such adorable photos of your sweet granddaughter and a lovely page.
      janedee likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear friend, this is soooo so beautiful!!!! Have missed you, was very unwell, recovering now and taking it one day at the time, but so glad to come to your gallery which is always an inspiration!!!! the photos are awesome, and yes, especially at that age...what a difference a year makes!!! She is gorgeous, and you have composed a gorgeous piece to make justice to her beauty!!!! I will take inspiration with this and make a page with Sarita's photos a year apart... such a great idea and your page is delightful!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      janedee likes this.
    • janedee
      @MrsPeel - thank you so much Cynthia! Your wonderful comments are always greatly appreciated. I hope your health improves and look forward to seeing your Sarita page!
    • bellbird
      that title really says it all - perfect page to showcase the way things can change so quickly! next thing you know she'll be graduating highschool! take plenty of photos while you can lol!
      janedee likes this.
    • designbylime
      Congrats to your POP, your page is so soft and lovely and your granddaughter is beautiful. Three years makes a big different. Love your clustering and use of texture too.
      janedee likes this.
    • umyesh
      Congrats on the POP! I love this series of photos so much; what a cutie! It’s crazy how much kids change in their first three years; I feel like the same happens in the teenage years. I love the fun patterned polka dot paper with the green torn edge along the top.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    janedee
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).