ArmyGrl

QualityTime

QualityTime
ArmyGrl, Mar 9, 2023
Description:
Created with A Whimsical Adventure's Country Life.
MrsPeel, dawnmarch and AnjaDD like this.
    • cfile
      Love this Lisa!!! This kit was made just for your Anniversary trip, and your photo looks like it is right out of a magazine or what people grab from pixabay :) So cool and I know this is your photo :) I saw it on your FB and all I can say was it looked like such a peaceful and wonderful Anniversary trip get-a-way, scrapped perfectly! Happy Belated 7th Anniversary :) That clusters on the framing of the photo is fabulous!
      AnjaDD and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile I have to say...I was debating for a minute or two if that was a stock photo!!! perfection photographically speaking, perfection in every way (as you always do my lovely!!!!! @ArmyGrl
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today’s Gallery Standouts!!![​IMG]
      AnjaDD and cfile like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      @MrsPeel Sending lots of hugs and well wishes! Thank you for taking the time to FF and GSO my layout!!! You are such a self-less person :beat
      AnjaDD and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @ArmyGrl oh I'm not so great, trust me, especially when I am in a lot of pain am very bitchy LOL but I love supporting people I love and admire, and I miss this family when I can't be around!!!! with you.... I can repeat this millions of times....every page of yours is a proper work of art, you are truly inspiring, I remember being in total awe 12 or 13 years ago (it was 2011, can';t do proper math LOL) and having you around here...I wont tell you more because I want to catch up with other pages (of yours and other people LOL) but I admire you not just as an artist... and I am better for knowing you :) Huge huge huggzzz
      AnjaDD likes this.
    • AnjaDD
      Congrats on the GSO ànd the Froggy Fave @ArmyGrl - SO well deserved!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).