Lhmcgrady

Template_Puzzles

Template_Puzzles
    • tjscraps
      I'm 50 years younger and can't get off the floor, let alone do puzzles on one lol Great use of the template and love the story you told!
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • bcgal00
      What a wonderful time they share together, reminds me of when I would work on puzzles with my granddaughter.
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • cfile
      Aww what a special moment to capture!!! I don't know if I would be able to get back up after that.. I love the way you flipped the template to make it your own and the ink stamped leaves.. looks great here with the layered papers.. well done, and so glad you have this moment documented and captured! Thank you for playing along with the Feb Template Challenge!
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • kendrawalter
      everything just fits together so well on this page..like puzzle pieces! lol i love that background paper!
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • Lhmcgrady
      @tjscraps Same! It takes me longer to get off the floor than her!
      @bcgal00 I guess it's a grandma thing :heartlub I plan on getting a puzzle table by the time I have grandchildren, bc the floor just wont work. lol
      @cfile Thank you for hosting! Template challenges are so fun :)
      @kendrawalter I see what you did there. :giggle
      kendrawalter and cfile like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lhmcgrady
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).