ArmyGrl

MOC31_SelfDiscovery

MOC31_SelfDiscovery
ArmyGrl, Jan 31, 2023
Description:
Created for MOC11 - Day 31 - Coming Home to Yourself

- At least one photo: Check. A composite of a younger me + now me.
- A list of 5 things that make you happy: Check
1. Photography
2. Simple joys: Like coffee
3. Science and Nature (note: these go hand and hand to me, I love science because I love nature)
4. All kinds of art
5. Family, Donald + Obi

- At least 3 sentences of journaling, which is not part of the happy list: Check.
- One sentence that contains the phrase "I need": Check.
- Use the word "me" or "my" or "self" in your title: Check Self Discovery

Created with Rachel Jefferies Look Deep Into Nature Vol 1 + I'm Ready; Heather Joyce Acetate Alphas No4
KarenC likes this.
    • kelley
      Wow, this is just incredible!! Everything about it just draws you in - the journaling, the page design... Absolutely one of the most inspiring pages I've seen this MOC!!
    • cfile
      As always, your page is spectacular, Lisa.. love the photo of you and your shadow work too.. journaling on a circle and love the little paper strips.. Lovely as usual :) Hus!
    • flowersgal
      Bravo and several minutes of sustained applause for this mind-blowing layout!! I love your words, your page design and that astonishing combo that is your photo.
    • jenmaddocks
      Love the glasses...or lack thereof! ;D Amazing words. It drew me in!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      GORGEOUS! CREATIVE! YOU!. Love this
    • ArmyGrl
      @jenmaddocks lol! I think it's the oddity that draws people in...they're like "am I seeing what I'm seeing?" :giggle
    • AJK
      Looks like you are making headway in your new path. Kuddos to you. And you do have pretty eyes! Forward march, HUA! ;)
    • carrie1977
      This is gorgeous! I hope that retirement brings you to finding that person you want to be. You deserve that. And, thank you for your service. :heartlub:beat
    • marijke
      STUNNING Lisa!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).