StefanieS

Hobbies

Hobbies
StefanieS, Jan 23, 2023
Description:
For Fiddle Dee Dee's All about me challenge to create a layout about your hobbies.
I used : Wildflowers kit and pocket cards from Anita Designs and Rachel Etrog,
Allison Pennington's : Backyard Adventures,
Valorie Wibben's : Sprinkles 42,
Mommyish : Just the Basics collection
lovemuffin and Anita Designs like this.
    • meganmecrazy
      I. LOVE. THIS! My goodness those layers upon layers are amazing and so many fun goodies to look at!!! Perfectly done!!
    • keepscrappin
      WOW O WOW! I love all the tabbed paper layers and just look at you getting healthy... send some of those healthy vibes my way... I really need to get in shape! :giggle
      StefanieS likes this.
    • designbylime
      Amazing page, love, love everything about this page. Your tabs and layering are just wow!
    • mary kate
      Wow! This is so awesome! I love the tabbed papers, and all of the layers.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Frede
      Really a beautiful page, structured and pictured. I like it very much.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Love your journaling, Stephanie. It's so inspiring, and looking at Caring for your mental and physical health each day as a hobby is an excellent, as well as a creative idea. I also like how you choose to scrap this page with your tucked in items.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous idea to make this look like a multi paged file. Pretty page design.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Lime
      This is exquisite! I am so disappointed it isn’t a template because there is no way I could even hope to scraplift it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).