Rachel Jefferies

It was fabulous

It was fabulous
Rachel Jefferies, Jan 8, 2023
Description:
MOC 11: Coming Home - 5 - Multiple Photos

Aug 2022, such a HOT Summer in the UK, a real heatwave - we timed our annual summer holiday perfectly as the heat was just subsiding a little and there was a breeze on the coast .The kids had such a fab time, we have booked again for this year. This page documents a train ride on a Steam Train from Paignton to Kingswear, we then got a little ferry over the way to Dartmouth where we had lunch and watched street performers. So many memories made.

Papers, Card and Elements from the Roam Bundle by Rachel Jefferies and Elif Sahin

Hear My Voice 06 Remembering Digital Scrapbooking Templates

Poisson: Mixed Media Artistry
umyesh likes this.
    • trekmom
      Sweet perfection.
    • KarenK
      Such adorable photos and the journal, love this page, absolutely gorgeous.
    • umyesh
      Awe! I'm so glad it was fabulous Rachel. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They are adorable. :) I love the mix of photos of people and places you've included on this page. I also love all the dark stitching! Thanks for scrapping our multiple photos MOC challenge!
    • HeatherB
      Love the series of photos from your trip! Great storytelling! And love the stitched grid and the themed elements. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).