05 - Multiple Photos
carrie1977, Jan 5, 2023
Description:
Fiddlesticks No 101 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Fall Fantastic and Nature Walk Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington
umyesh and AllisonPennington like this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOW, that's a lot of leaves! I hope your surgery went well. I love the "nope, not fall" word strip and that gorgeous floral paper... swoon! :heartlub
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh goodness...I laughed a bit at your photos. I can commiserate! I got lucky this year, though. A huge wind storm came through and in a single day, the trees were naked....and I have no idea where the leaves went (they were not in the yard any longer).
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That is a lot of leaves! I like your "nope, not fall" word strip and the layered papers in the background. Also love the brushwork and paint splatter. Great colour palette!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty Carrie! I love the combination of blues and pinks, especially in the border and paint. I also love your title with the question mark! We STILL have leaves all over above and below the snow we’ve had so it feels like a weird mix of fall and winter. :-/ Thanks for scrapping our multiple photos MOC challenge!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).