Mother Bear

NOEL

NOEL
Mother Bear, Dec 5, 2022
Description:
Noel | Collection by Anita Designs
Template by Aprilisa
    • weaselwatchr
      This is gorgeous! Love your festive clustering and the triple mat is fantastic
      Mother Bear likes this.
    • StefanieS
      absolutely fabulous. Great to see you posting your stunning layouts here agian.
      I love the unusual colour pallet of this one. Great clusters and engaging photos.
      Mother Bear likes this.
    • sharonb
      This is so stunning- the clusters and photos are great.
      Mother Bear likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout. The photos are fun and such amazing clustering set the page over the top.
      Mother Bear likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love how this is basically comprised of neutrals but still full of festive magic and joy!
      Mother Bear likes this.
    • umyesh
      Congratulations on the Pride of the Pad honor! I love the dark border combined with the words around the edges. I also love all the word art you’ve used!
    • Lisa B
      I was so happy to see Anita Designs join our scrappy family! I love this Christmas kit of neutrals! The colors you chose to use make that ginger hair POP! Your clusters are gorgeous, and I love the handwritten word border! Beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Anita Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Mother Bear
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    923.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).