Finally started on an album for 2020!

Credits:
Our Months 1 Templates by Miss Fish Templates
Outlined & Layered Month Titles by Miss Fish Templates
By the Numbers by Kim Jensen
https://the-lilypad.com/store/By-the-Numbers-Bundle.html

Font - Traveling Typewriter

Translation:
I was in a good place in life. Felt great and had lots of energy. A lot was about knitting and watching YouTube. Was totallly obsessed with Mile Higher Podcast. Found a yarn subscription from USA, but had to quit because the customs was crazy. Bought me some beautiful knit markers that I found on Instagram. Also started to search for pen pals around the world.

I was at the end of my weight watching. Had lost about 17 kilos since I started in August 2018, and it felt like I could control my eating. Decided it was time to end, and cancelled my membership, that would end in February.
umyesh and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      What a great photo and I love how you framed it. A good year indeed. My daughter got married on February 29th, Leap Day. I hope you are still having good times, and knitting.
      tanteva likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a great start! I love the colorfulness and the way you've filled in January with the PP.
      tanteva likes this.
    • umyesh
      Love that purple color on you Eva! I also love the big numbers you used and the thin blue border.
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).