SeattleSheri

Dreamscape

Dreamscape
SeattleSheri, Nov 25, 2022
Description:
Dreamscapes Bundle by Rachel Jefferies and A Whimsical Adventure
Artsy Journal Templates 32 by Scrapping with Liz
Thanks for looking!!!
AnjaDD, zotova, MrsPeel and 3 others like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Sheri, this is incredibly gorgeous and the photo precious :beat
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Wow where do i start, i've come back to look at this several times, the stack upon stack makes my heart happy, especially the messy threads peeking out and the very clever pops of pattern . . and of course the photo . . stunning Sheri
    • SeattleSheri
      @Rachel Jefferies Thank you so much for the sweetest comment Rachel! I always have a lot of fun working with your products! :heartlub
    • designbylime
      This is just stunning, love everything you've done here.
    • SanVHM
      This is pure perfection, amazing clustering and shadowwork, sweet picture!
    • MrsPeel
      you know what? I am not sure how, but you always, always make me speechless...and that is NOT AN EASY THING!!!!!! LOL No, honestly, Sher.... you are so so very talented, my friend, the power of always making the most amazing cluster, your layering impressive, the shadows to kill for... and always keeping elegance, plus you are an amazing person in every way.... I loved you when I didn't know anything about you but your pages, and I love you a bit more as time passes and I get to know you a bit more.... it all reflects in your pages, but you make me work...how to pick just one page to share?
      I will need to come back to stop in more, you are inspiring, my dear girl!!!!!!

into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • SeattleSheri
      Thank you for the sweetest comments and the FF!!! You are the bestest!!! Much love :heartslub
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I'm back again as your layout has been featured in my Page Design Portfolio Edition from my Pixels and Paint E-mail List :beat:heartlub

Love how you have worked in the middle of the background and cleverly used the background paper spot where there was a natural highlight.I love however that your photo is off center and embellished with that gorgeous bow and button and that sweet flower on the other side! Stunning shadows becoming larger and darker as the layering and stacking evolves, such dimension!
      The use of colour is so lovely too with just a few hints here and there of those pops of lavender!! :beat:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    395.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    601px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).