gd
marnel, Nov 4, 2022
Description:
Credit: BYOC November 2022
Fabulous Fall - Papers (Clean) by Joyce Paul
Fabulous Fall - Elements by Joyce Paul
    • G.J.
      What a pretty page, love the amazing clustering and the use of the large photo in the background.
    • weaselwatchr
      Wow!!! That clustering is AMAZING!!! The stacked word labels look great too
      marnel likes this.
    • KayTeaPea
      Wow! Beautiful photo that you have scrapped beautifully- the clusters are insanely detailed and the shadowing looks awesome!
    • StefanieS
      Wow, absolutely fantastic! The photo is large and has such a high impact. Great clusters along the edge and the fun and playful use of the wordart. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
    • AnEnglishLady
      [​IMG]
      Wow! Your page is stunning! I love a large photo and all those tiny layered embellishments, with perfect shadowing, frame it beautifully. I am so glad you kept this to the top and right of your page only. Going all the way around, would have been too much. The layered papers to the left add interest and the open bottom lets your eyes wonder off the page, giving the impression, of a much larger scene. So well done!
      marnel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    marnel
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    281.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).