Catnap
G.J., Sep 28, 2022
Description:
Layout created using:
Adorable You 2 Dressed Down Templates by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Fur Babies Kitty Cats scrapkit by Kristin Aagard Designs
While scrapping my page, I was inspired by this pretty page
    • umyesh
      Thanks for scraplifting me this month Grace! This page is definitely adorable to match the template name. :) What a fun series of photos! I love how you underlined the title with the blue collar. I also love the patterned paper mat and the splatters of paint.
      G.J. likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great use of the page divide style. That cat and title piece is so cute.
      G.J. likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Oh this is a great way to divide the page. Love the cute photos.
      G.J. likes this.
    • cfile
      Fabulous lift, Grace!! what sweet and such a cute kitty! I love the diagonal layered papers and the shadow work. I was away with my BFF at my house and then driving back with her & her hubby to her house 5 1/2 hours away and spending time with her two kitties and then at my brother's with his 4 kitties so I have plenty of kitty pages to make.. Love this one of yours and love how you got inspiration and lifted from Monica. The pattern papers as a matte is so soft and love the pale blue collar element. Sweet page! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    428 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).