kendrawalter

Cancelled

Cancelled
kendrawalter, Oct 4, 2022
trekmom likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Aw man, that sucks! Love that awesome photo! Wish things had turned out better. Great documentation, large title and cut out chevrons.
      [​IMG]
    • trekmom
      Great page, love every single bit of this except for your disappointment.
    • dbregant
      You reflected on a disappointing experience with such a color-full layout!
      p.s. kisses for Bart
    • kendrawalter
      @dbregant haha yeah it is a pretty cheery page for a bummer situation. I guess I just really liked the kit and wanted to use all the fun colors. I blame that little word art i found "on the bright side" which I chose because we at least got a meal voucher and a random overnight stay in North Carolina out of it, and I let that be the inspiration for the rest of it! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • bestcee
      Did you get in close to each other? And yay for you getting the direct flight - although so disappointing to be separated. I love the cute photo with the brighter colors. And the tickets are great to help tell the story! Thanks for playing in the Slow Scrap!
    • kendrawalter
      @bestcee i got there about 30 minutes before he did,, so not TOO bad considering.
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).