ArmyGrl

NewMoon

NewMoon
ArmyGrl, Sep 12, 2022
Description:
Created for September 2022 - Monthly Muse - New Moon.

This is also a reverse hybrid project whereby I made my own, organic/analog background (further manipulated in Photoshop).

Digital product: Rachel Jefferies Epic, Cosmic, Stuff and stitches from Becca Bonneville Soulshine.
onaponakookt, JenEm and Meredith78 like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely stunning!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Stunning is the best word, Lisa! I love the understated effect you achieved.
    • wombat146
      oooooooh!!! you knocked this week's challenge out of the ballpark Lisa, wow! what a fabulous layout you created for New Moon week! Love all the details in this amazing page, the stitching, the gears, the glitter! Everything is simply perfect and yes, absolutely STUNNING!!!
    • Ferdy
      Lisa, you are a rockstar!! what an amazing piece of art, my dear!!
    • Smwhite
      I love the brilliant elements you've used! I love the stitching and the rotating effect it gives your moon! Such a fab layout! Well done!
    • scribler
      This is absolutely gorgeous! The gold's just pop against that black background. And I love the reverse hybrid idea.
    • JenEm
    • onaponakookt
      Just zn amazing creation. So creative and beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).