Cherylndesigns

Changes

Changes
Cherylndesigns, Sep 23, 2022
Description:
Changes to our front gardens - this is just the second growing season since we moved into our new home. The top picture is what it looked like when we moved in and the middle, blended picture and the bottom picture were both taken this week.

NBK AC43 pp; Just Jaimee Story Teller 2017 elements; Awolff Uhhhh Khakis word bits; Awolff Messy Borders.
JenEm, Avia and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      What a wonderous before and after! You've made this garden your own and the love shows in all your hard work. Beautiful page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom Thanks so much!!! Your comments mean so much to me. There's so much love in this house. :bk:bk
    • JenEm
      You have really turned the house into a home! The front garden and porch area looks so inviting, Cheryl. Love the mix of plants, and the addition of the chairs so that you can sit out front and enjoy the view. The love shows! :beat Beautiful blending, and the border detail adds great visual interest to your page. Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @JenEm Awwwwwww, Jen, your comments mean so much to me. We've put so much work and love into our home and we're so thrilled with it. Thanks so much for your great challenge. :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).