Getting Ready

Getting Ready
Angela Toucan, Sep 12, 2022
Description:
For week 2 of the September AJ muse
Credits:
Wake Up Happy Bundle by Lynn Grieveson.
Circular Masks by Joanne Brisebois.
Fonts: Kingthings Scrybbledot, and Catherine's College Days.
Lillyia and Meredith78 like this.
    • wombat146
      wow! only another week! so many emotions to deal with Angela, so happy you were able to spend a bit of time working on this stunning layout, hopefully the time spent helped in just 'zoning out' for a little while. Absolutely love the imagery here and the colours are divine! love the clock blended into the centre and the paper based background is perfect. The little cluster and wordart are perfectly placed as well. Good luck with all the packing and other jobs you both have on hand this week! :)
    • ArmyGrl
    • trekmom
      This is splendid and beautiful, I feel your emotions through your journaling, it's a busy and bittersweet time. Prepping to go to college. Sigh. Gorgeous page.
    • Ferdy
      oh wow, this is just stunning!! I can only imagine the rollercoaster of feelings, for sure!
    • flowersgal
      Great use of the circular masks with the clock face in the center. You have conveyed well the feelings around all this preparation in your journaling. Well done.
    • marijke
      Gorgeous page and love your take on challenge .... I know the feeling .... all the best with packing ...
      Congrats with the Froggy Fav!
    • Smwhite
      Congrats on getting things ready... it's a bittersweet experience getting a child ready to launch from home and exciting when you see them succeed! I send you wishes for lots of good success for your daughter! Your layout is gorgeous! What a beautiful palette, your page speaks fully of the time crunch you're experiencing.
    • LynnG
      It's very challenging. Thinking of you, and hoping everything goes smoothly :-) x
    • Lillyia
      This is a beautiful page, Angela. The colors are so perfect and your journaling captures your current situation so well. Best of luck to your daughter and I know the competing emotions around seeing your baby leave the nest. But thank goodness you have nurtured her to the point where she is able to take this step as I know it must be bittersweet for her too. :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).