cfile

Learn

Learn
cfile, Aug 19, 2022
Description:
New HMV release Fri August 19 at the Lily Pad
Credits:
Hear My Voice - Learning Complete Collection by Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-My-Voice-04-Learning-Digital-Scrapbooking-Complete-Collection.html
font: Corona 3 Typewriter
    • StefanieS
      Same cute smile, love the heritage vibe on this one.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Eyeore Awww thank you so very much Stefanie :) I captured that picture from home movies from my first day of school :)
    • Meibritt
      You will be recognized immediately! A nice memory and a really brilliant LO
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Meibritt aww thank you so very much Birgit!!!
    • flowersgal
      What a cutie you were then and still are. Great vintage page and I'm impressed with the fact that you can still remember your kindergarten teacher's name.
      cfile likes this.
    • Iowan
      I love your picture and way to go, capturing it from the "old" movies. I like how you gave the important information in the journaling, great memory keeping.
      cfile likes this.
    • marijke
      Fantastic page ... love everything ... the photo, the colors, the clustering ....
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal thank you Patsy!! I am giggling here.. i will be 61 in 2 weeks and i am still friends with my elementary school friends!! Big hugs!!
    • cfile
      @Iowan thank you so very very much Carol!! I love doing some screen captures.. hubby put my family movies in DVD for me and i have the raw footage in my EHD so sometimes i capture stuff :)
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).